How We Operate:
Flexible - Targetted - Fully-Charged
Strat Africa is flexible in its approach to its Clients' unique needs. Consultation is either very focused with the CEO or more broad-based with the management team and wider organisation.
Below are two approach options we would consider for deployment with any of the Strat Africa Fully Charged® programmes:
Approach option 1 - Consultation with CEO only
- Provide active support to the CEO as a personal advisor and coach.
- Act as a sounding board by adopting a mentoring style.
- Provide a forum where key issues can be discussed and challenged before the CEO engages with the management team.
- Challenge the business to reach stretch objectives and act as a counter to objections coming up through the organization as they arise.
- Assist in driving the pace of change - there is no alternative
Approach option 2 - Open consultation with the Management Team
- Become actively involved in the management team to ensure strategies are bought into by all members.
- Lead from behind. Through active support from the CEO, rely on persuasion and face to face interaction with team members to get things done.
- Assesses management capabilities to implement an action plan and advise the CEO on gaps and how to remedy.
- Ensure that consistent detailed implementation plans are in place (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time Bound). Do not underestimate the importance of this.
- Organize workshops to drive implementation at each level in the organization.
- Ensure metrics are in place (and understood) to measure progress.